Do you need to create a project plan using Microsoft Planner? Do you want to assign tasks to people and get it to appear in their Outlook calendar?
Using Microsoft Planner to create a project plan can help you create structure to your project and consider the resources that are required to complete it.
The ‘planner’ module of Lara Mellor Training and Consultancy’s Microsoft Office 365 training courses is designed to help you start working with planner to break down a project into more manageable steps.
You will learn:
- How to use the board view
- How to create and delete a plan
- How to add a task, set a due date, assign a task to someone and add a label
- How to add additional details to a task
- How to promote items in a checklist
- What buckets are and how to create them
- How to add tasks to buckets
- How to change the order of tasks and buckets
- How to add a plan to favourites
- How to change grouping and move tasks between different groups
- How to create charts
- How to schedule
- How to work with conversations
- How to work with members
- How to attach files
- How to use the notebook associated with a plan
- How to adjust plan settings
- How to add a plan to the Outlook Calendar
- How to use planner hub
- How to see your own tasks using my tasks
Ready to get started? Get in touch today to book your Microsoft Office 365 training. Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and learn valuable skills that they will be able to use within your business straight away.