LARA MELLOR TRAINING & CONSULTANCY
Microsoft Office 365: Working With Sway
Do you need to create a presentation in Microsoft Excel? Do you want to adjust the whole design?
Using Microsoft Sway to create a presentation produces a very different result from Microsoft PowerPoint.
The ‘working with sway’ module of Lara Mellor Training and Consultancy’s Microsoft Office 365 training courses is designed to help you to get started with this presentation tool including adding text, images and video.
You will learn:
- How to get started with Sway
- The differences between sway and Microsoft PowerPoint
- How to use the storyline and design views
- How to use cards
- How to work with text including heading 1, heading 2 and text types
- How to work with media including images, video, audio and the difference between embedding and uploading
- How to work with groups including automatic, grid, comparison, stack and slideshow
- How to move cards and sections
- How to use design styles
- How to share sways
- How to work with sway options
Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and learn valuable skills that they will be able to use within your business straight away.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch today to book your Microsoft Office 365 training.
Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and can learn valuable skills that they’ll be able to use within your business straight away.
INTERESTED IN MULTIPLE COURSES?
If you’re looking to book courses in Word, Excel, PowerPoint or other Microsoft programmes, please get in touch via our general training enquiry form here.