Do you need to know the basics of using Microsoft Access froms? Would you like to create your own forms to aid input of information?
Using Microsoft Access forms helps you to create a user-friendly way to enter data and can be tailored to your preferred layout and format.
The ‘forms’ module of Lara Mellor Training and Consultancy’s Microsoft Access training courses is designed to help you get to learn how to create and modify forms.
You will learn:
- How to create a form using the wizard from a table or query
- How to format forms
- How to add, delete and move fields in a form
- How to add text to a form
- How to align fields
- How to create main and sub forms
- How to add pictures to a form
Ready to get started? Get in touch today to book your Microsoft Access training. Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and learn valuable skills that they will be able to use within your business straight away.