LARA MELLOR TRAINING & CONSULTANCY
Microsoft Access: Working with Queries
Do you need to know how to extract data using Microsoft Access? Would you like to learn how to perform calculations?
Using Microsoft Access queries can help you to analyse your data in many different ways or update information already stored in the tables.
The ‘queries’ module of Lara Mellor Training and Consultancy’s Microsoft Access training courses is designed to help you get to grips with the concept of queries and how they can be used to perform different types of analysis.
You will learn:
- What a query is
- How to create a basic select query
- How to create a query with multiple criteria
- How to create queries with ranges of dates and numbers
- How to perform single and multiple sorts
- How to perform calculations in queries
- How to create a group by query
- How to work with crosstab queries
- What an action query does and how to work with create, delete, append, update and make table queries
Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and learn valuable skills that they will be able to use within your business straight away.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch today to book your Microsoft Access training.
Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and can learn valuable skills that they’ll be able to use within your business straight away.
INTERESTED IN MULTIPLE COURSES?
If you’re looking to book courses in Word, Excel, PowerPoint or other Microsoft programmes, please get in touch via our general training enquiry form here.