Do you need to know how to create reports using Microsoft Access? Would you like to learn how to reports can be used to produce a more user-friendly view of your information?
Using Microsoft Access reports can help you to view your data in a well-designed way either on the screen or in a printed format.
The ‘reports’ module of Lara Mellor Training and Consultancy’s Microsoft Access training courses is designed to help you get to grips with create and modifying reports.
You will learn:
- How to create a report using the wizard from a table or query
- How to format reports
- How to adding, delete and move fields in a report
- How to add text to a report
- How to align fields
- How to work with main and sub reports
- How to add pictures to reports
- How to add grouping to your reports
Ready to get started? Get in touch today to book your Microsoft Access training. Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and learn valuable skills that they will be able to use within your business straight away.