LARA MELLOR TRAINING & CONSULTANCY
Microsoft Excel: Create & Modify Charts
Do you need to get a better feel for what your data can tell you in Microsoft Excel?
Would it help to see if there are any trends over time or get a better understanding of the relative sizes of your data?
Using charts in Microsoft Excel produces a much better visualisation of the information being stored than a table alone. This can ensure decisions made are more well informed by making the bigger picture more obvious.
The ‘creating and modifying charts’ module of Lara Mellor Training and Consultancy’s Microsoft Excel training courses is designed to help you to produce various different types of chart and understand when they should be used.
You will learn:
- When to use different types of chart
- How to create a basic chart
- How to change the type of chart produced
- How to move the chart from one sheet to another
- How to change the look of the chart
- How to customise the chart by adding elements such as titles, gridlines and keys
- How to work with trendlines
- How to work with different scales by using a combination chart
Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and learn valuable skills that they will be able to use within your business straight away.
BROWSE ALL EXCEL MODULES
Ready to get started?
Get in touch today to book your Microsoft Excel training.
Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and can learn valuable skills that they’ll be able to use within your business straight away.
INTERESTED IN MULTIPLE COURSES?
If you’re looking to book courses in Word, Excel, PowerPoint or other Microsoft programmes, please get in touch via our general training enquiry form here.