Do you need to know how to format in Microsoft Excel? Would you like to learn how to make your spreadsheets look better and be easier to use?
Using formatting tools in Microsoft Excel helps create a spreadsheet which is easier to read and understand. By using brand colours and font types corporate identity can be reinforced.
The ‘formatting in Excel’ module of Lara Mellor Training and Consultancy’s Microsoft Excel training courses is designed to help you understand the formatting options available in Excel from the basic to the less well known.
You will learn:
- How to use font formatting options to make your text stand out
- How to align your information so it is easier to read
- To use number and date formatting options to change how they look
- How to apply different formatting automatically using conditional formatting
- To use styles to reapply the same format repeatedly
- To use themes to alter the format of the whole spreadsheet
- To use achieve consistent formatting using the format painter
Ready to get started? Get in touch today to book your Microsoft Excel training. Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and learn valuable skills that they will be able to use within your business straight away.