Do you find the basic functions in Microsoft Excel are not flexible enough? Would you like to learn how to use functions to look up data or count or sum data of a certain type?
Using some of the more advanced functions in Microsoft Excel can help automate updating of figures that would otherwise be created manually. Calculations can sum, average or count data of certain criteria, different actions can be performed depending on the data stored or codes can be used to pull through data from related tables.
The ‘using functions part 1’ module of Lara Mellor Training and Consultancy’s Microsoft Excel training courses is designed to help you learn how to use the COUNTIF, SUMIF, AVERAGEIF, COUNTIFS, SUMIFS, AVERAGEIFS, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP and IF functions. It also shows how the function wizard can be used to discover the other functions available.
You will learn:
- How to create and use range names in calculations
- How the function wizard can help you learn about new functions and get the correct structure for the ones you already know
- How the formula auditing tools can be used to troubleshoot calculations
- How the COUNTIF, SUMIF and AVERAGEIF functions work
- How the COUNTIFS, SUMIFS and AVERAGEIFS functions work
- How to use the IF function
- How the VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP functions look up data
Ready to get started? Get in touch today to book your Microsoft Excel training. Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and learn valuable skills that they will be able to use within your business straight away.