Do you need to know the basics of using Microsoft Excel? Would you like to learn how to create spreadsheets that will help you in your business?
Using Microsoft Excel to create simple spreadsheets can help you with things like keeping track of your budgets, invoices and bills if you don’t use an automated finance system as well as storing and analysing data.
The ‘getting started’ module of Lara Mellor Training and Consultancy’s Microsoft Excel training courses is designed to help you get to grips with the very basics of Excel.
You will learn:
- What Excel is and what it is used for
- How to enter and edit Data
- How to insert, delete, hide and resize rows and columns
- How to cut, copy and paste including paste special
- How to work with page layout options
- How to print spreadsheets
- How to use screen layout options
- How to use spell check
- How to use the zoom feature
- How to insert symbols
Ready to get started? Get in touch today to book your Microsoft Excel training. Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and learn valuable skills that they will be able to use within your business straight away.