Do you need to know how to perform calculations across worksheets and workbooks? Would you like to protect these so they are not accidentally changed?
Using multiple sheets in Microsoft Excel helps to separate data into related sections. Calculations can still be performed across theses as required and protection applied to avoid inadvertent changes being made.
The ‘working with multiple worksheets and workbooks’ module of Lara Mellor Training and Consultancy’s Microsoft Excel training courses is designed to help you get to grips with working with different sheets within the same workbook or across different files.
You will learn:
- How to view multiple worksheets and workbooks simultaneously
- How to group sheets so changes can be made to them simultaneously
- How to perform calculations where the data is on different sheets
- How to perform calculations where the data is in different workbooks
- How to use data consolidation to calculate across sheets or workbooks even if the data is in an inconsistent order
- How to protect worksheets, workbooks and files
- How to insert, delete, copy and rename worksheets
Ready to get started? Get in touch today to book your Microsoft Excel training. Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and learn valuable skills that they will be able to use within your business straight away.