Do you work with large volumes of data in Microsoft Excel? Would summarising this provide useful insights?
Using pivot tables and pivot charts in Microsoft Excel can efficiently summarise this information and prove a graphical representation of this in the form of a chart.
The ‘pivot tables and pivot charts’ module of Lara Mellor Training and Consultancy’s Microsoft Excel training courses is designed to help you get to grips with the very basics of Excel.
You will learn:
- The structure of data required to create a pivot table
- How to create a basic pivot table
- How refreshing is required when data is changed
- How to drill down into the underlying data
- How filters can be used to analyse a subset of the data
- How slicers provide a user-friendly filtering experience
- How to change the range of data if it shrinks or grows
- How to quickly create multiple reports
- How to reporting by month, quarter and year
- How to format the pivot table
- How pivot charts can be used to create a chart of the summarised data
Ready to get started? Get in touch today to book your Microsoft Excel training. Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and learn valuable skills that they will be able to use within your business straight away.