Do you store data in Microsoft Excel tables? Would you like to learn how to set these up more easily and then analyse your data?
Using Microsoft Excel to store data is a sensible choice. With plenty of tools at your fingertips to manipulate your tables why go anywhere else?
The ‘working with tables’ module of Lara Mellor Training and Consultancy’s Microsoft Excel training courses is designed to help you get to grips with the very basics of Excel.
You will learn:
- How to freeze headings and split the screen
- How to use print titles to repeat headings at the top or left of each printed page
- How to get your data more consistent and accurate by using data validation
- How to sort your data into order
- How to extract specific information using filters
- How to perform more complicated filtering using advanced filter
- What format as table does and how to use the tools it applies
- How to create subtotals
- How to find, replace and goto specific information
- How to use text to columns to split data in one column to multiple columns
- How to remove duplicates from your table
Ready to get started? Get in touch today to book your Microsoft Excel training. Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and learn valuable skills that they will be able to use within your business straight away.