LARA MELLOR TRAINING & CONSULTANCY
Microsoft Outlook: Getting Started
Do you struggle dealing with your emails in Microsoft Outlook? Would you like to find out what other options you can use when an email is sent?
Using Emails properly in Microsoft Outlook can help you get useful information and find emails more quickly.
The ‘getting started’ module of Lara Mellor Training and Consultancy’s Microsoft Outlook training courses is designed to help you get to grips with the very basics of Emailing.
You will learn:
- What Outlook is used for?
- How to send and receive basic emails
- How to attach a file such as a Microsoft Word document or Excel spreadsheet
- How to use other sending options to get replies using voting buttons and know when an email has been read
- What the different preset folders such as sent items, drafts and outbox are used for
- How to move emails to other folders
- How to print emails
- How help can give you answers to questions you may have
Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and learn valuable skills that they will be able to use within your business straight away.
BROWSE ALL OUTLOOK MODULES
Ready to get started?
Get in touch today to book your Microsoft Outlook training.
Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and can learn valuable skills that they’ll be able to use within your business straight away.
INTERESTED IN MULTIPLE COURSES?
If you’re looking to book courses in Word, Excel, PowerPoint or other Microsoft programmes, please get in touch via our general training enquiry form here.