Do you need to tidy up your data in Microsoft Power BI before creating any charts or tables? Would you like to learn how to add calculations to the data?
Using Microsoft Power BI queries can allow you to analyse the data in many different ways and change how the information is formatted without affecting the underlying information.
The ‘querying and shaping’ module of Lara Mellor Training and Consultancy’s Microsoft Power BI training courses is designed to help you to modify your information so it is in the correct layout and format to be used as a basis for any visualisations.
You will learn:
- What the data types are and how to change them
- How to sort and filter the data
- What applied steps are and how to delete and modify them
- How to delete and move columns
- How to work with parameters and custom columns
- How to start working with DAX functions
Ready to get started? Get in touch today to book your Microsoft Power BI training. Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and learn valuable skills that they will be able to use within your business straight away.