Do you need to know how to add pictures, sounds and videos in Microsoft PowerPoint? Would you like to show trends more clearly using charts?
Using more visual features such as logos, images, videos and charts in your Microsoft PowerPoint presentations can help your audience understand your message more clearly and add variety to your delivery.
The ‘graphics and multimedia’ module of Lara Mellor Training and Consultancy’s Microsoft PowerPoint training courses is designed to help you to add and modify these features.
You will learn:
- How to draw diagrams and add text boxes
- How to create pre-set diagrams using smartart graphics
- How to add and modify pictures
- How to create a photo album
- How to create and modify charts and graphs
- How to add and modify videos
- How to add and modify sounds
- How to compact media clip
- How grids and guides can be used to align objects
- How to create fancy text using wordart
Ready to get started? Get in touch today to book your Microsoft PowerPoint training. Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and learn valuable skills that they will be able to use within your business straight away.