Do you need to know who is working on each task in Microsoft Project? Would you like to find out if they are overallocated and work out a viable solution?
Using resources and costing in Microsoft Project you can keep track of all resources used on your project from people, materials and equipment and monitor the costs associated with them.
The ‘resourcing and costing’ module of Lara Mellor Training and Consultancy’s Microsoft Project training courses is designed to help you understand the resourcing side of projects in more detail.
You will learn:
- How to add resources in the resource sheet view
- Hoe to use the different resource types
- How to assign resources to tasks
- How to avoid overallocations
- How to work with the different resource views
- How to use the costing table
- How to add additional costs for the project
Ready to get started? Get in touch today to book your Microsoft Project training. Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and learn valuable skills that they will be able to use within your business straight away.