Do you need to know how to add tasks using Microsoft Project? Would you like to learn how to link these tasks to create a timeline that automatically changes as your project alters?
Using tasks in Microsoft Project can help you discover whether your project is likely to be completed on time. Summary tasks can be used to add structure to longer projects and milestones to find the date that key tasks are likely to be completed.
The ‘working with tasks’ module of Lara Mellor Training and Consultancy’s Microsoft Project training courses is designed to help you get to grips with the task-related part of the application.
You will learn:
- How to insert, delete and move tasks
- How to add summary tasks and milestones
- How to link tasks and change link types, leads and lags
- How to add and remove time constraints
- How to add and remove deadlines
- How to insert recurring tasks
- How to split tasks
Ready to get started? Get in touch today to book your Microsoft Project training. Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and learn valuable skills that they will be able to use within your business straight away.