Do you struggle to get information to stay on the right page? Do you need different headers and footers in different sections?
Page breaks force text onto the next page and section breaks in Microsoft Word can help you to have different layouts in different parts of your document including some pages in portrait and others in landscape. Breaks are also used when putting information into different columns.
The ‘page breaks, section breaks, headers and footers’ module of Lara Mellor Training and Consultancy’s Microsoft Word training courses aims to solve all these issues.
You will learn:
- How to insert and delete page breaks
- What the different section breaks types are and how to use them
- How to work with page numbers
- How to insert headers and footers
- When and how to use columns to align data
- What a cover page is and how to insert it
Ready to get started? Get in touch today to book your Microsoft Word training. Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and learn valuable skills that they will be able to use within your business straight away.