Do you need to know how to see changes made by others in Microsoft Word? Or would you like to check that all personal information has been removed before sending?
Using Microsoft Word to monitor changes made by other people or prevent or discourage editing of the final version of the file can be beneficial when finishing off your document. Checking compatibility with earlier versions and emailing straight from Word can also be useful.
The ‘finishing touches’ module of Lara Mellor Training and Consultancy’s Microsoft Word training courses is designed to help you create the perfect final document.
You will learn:
- How to use thesaurus to suggest alternative word with the same meaning and translate to change words to another language
- How to add comments
- Hoe to monitor changes using track changes
- How to compare two versions of the same file
- How to restrict what editing can be done
- How to find the number of words
- How inspect document can remove personal and other information you may not want in the final version of a file
- How mark as final discourages editing
- How to view and edit the properties of the file
- How compatibility checker is able to flag up issues for people working with earlier versions of the software
- How to save as different file types including PDF
- How to send a file you are working on directly from Microsoft Word via email
Ready to get started? Get in touch today to book your Microsoft Word training. Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and learn valuable skills that they will be able to use within your business straight away.