Do you need to know how to make your documents look great in Microsoft Word? Would you like to learn how to make lists stand out or keep the format consistent throughout or remove formatting so you can start from scratch?
Using formatting with Microsoft Word can help you make key information stand out or line up data more easily. It also has options to change the spacing of paragraphs.
The ‘formatting’ module of Lara Mellor Training and Consultancy’s Microsoft Word training courses is designed to help you get to grips with improving the look and feel of your documents.
You will learn:
- How to apply font formatting such as font type, size and bolding
- How to work with tabs, indents and spacing
- How to use bullets and numbering when working with lists
- How outline numbering can produce multi-level lists
- How to apply watermarks, page colours and page borders
- How to apply, modify and create new styles
- How themes can affect the look of the whole document
- How to use the format painter to help consistency in the document
Ready to get started? Get in touch today to book your Microsoft Word training. Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and learn valuable skills that they will be able to use within your business straight away.