LARA MELLOR TRAINING & CONSULTANCY
Microsoft Word: Long Documents
Do you find working with long documents frustrating? Would you like to create tables of contents and indexes that automatically update?
Using the long document options on the references tab in Microsoft Word will provide a range of tools that are designed specifically for working with long documents.
The ‘long documents’ module of Lara Mellor Training and Consultancy’s Microsoft Word training courses is designed to help you use the features available specifically designed for the longer files.
You will learn:
- How to create and modify a table of contents
- How to create and modify an index
- How to work with footnotes and endnotes
- How to set up and implement bookmarks
- How cross references can be set up
- Ho to use captions and tables of figures
- What citations and table of authorities are and how to use them
- How the navigation pane can help moving around
- What the benefits of the outline view are
- How to work with master and subdocuments
Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and learn valuable skills that they will be able to use within your business straight away.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch today to book your Microsoft Word training.
Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and can learn valuable skills that they’ll be able to use within your business straight away.
INTERESTED IN MULTIPLE COURSES?
If you’re looking to book courses in Word, Excel, PowerPoint or other Microsoft programmes, please get in touch via our general training enquiry form here.