LARA MELLOR TRAINING & CONSULTANCY
Microsoft Word: Working Smarter
Do you want to know some great time saving options in Microsoft Word? Would you like to be able to see your frequently used icons in one place or reuse blocks of text repeatedly at speed?
Customising some of the options in Microsoft Word can increase your productivity on a daily basis giving you more time to do the rest of your job.
The ‘working smarter’ module of Lara Mellor Training and Consultancy’s Microsoft Word training courses is designed to help you to use some of the tools to make this happen.
You will learn:
- How to customise the quick access toolbar to access frequently used icons more quickly
- How to customise the ribbon to make it easier to use
- How to show and hide the ribbon producing more space on the screen
- How hyperlinks can be used to jump to website addresses or send emails
- How to view multiple files on the screen at the same time
- How to compare different parts of the same file using split
- How useful changing some of the default options can be
- How to use building blocks and quick parts to quickly insert blocks of information into any document
Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and learn valuable skills that they will be able to use within your business straight away.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch today to book your Microsoft Word training.
Remember, you can pick and choose your own modules to be sure your team gets the best out of the training and can learn valuable skills that they’ll be able to use within your business straight away.
INTERESTED IN MULTIPLE COURSES?
If you’re looking to book courses in Word, Excel, PowerPoint or other Microsoft programmes, please get in touch via our general training enquiry form here.